Customer Success Executive
Customers are the heart of Flock, and we’re looking for a bright, creative Customer Success Executive to join our rapidly growing team. If you’re quick on your feet and have excellent communication skills, this role is for you. Spearheading support, your primary role will be interacting with our customers to provide quick and informative assistance. You’ll educate customers on how to use the Flock Cover app, create marketing content, track user feedback, and report bugs to our engineering team. As the crucial linking point between our customers and product development team, you’ll help to shape the future of Flock’s products. Working at a fast-paced startup means you will have plenty of opportunities to take on extra responsibilities outside of your role, as well as work with almost every area of the business.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Empathetic and personable
- Competent with technology
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to new situations
- Ambition to learn and develop new skills
- Excited about technology and new trends
- Authorised to work in the UK
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with our customers. We primarily use Intercom to talk to them (the chat that pops up when you click on the yellow chat icon on our website or app). Don’t worry if you haven’t used it before, we’ll show you the ropes!
- Ensure that our customers have a great experience with the app, and help to calmly resolve issues when they pop up.
- Explain our technology in easy to understand language that customers understand.
- Present customer feedback to the whole team on a monthly basis, and think of innovative ways we can use this data to improve Flock’s products
- Collaborate with the product development team to analyse user feedback and design new features.
The ‘wow’ factor
If you have any of these: that’s great. If not: don’t worry. We look forward to teaching you!
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Previous experience working for an Insurtech/ Fintech company
- Apply on this page. Please explain (briefly) why you’re interested in this position and why you believe you’re the right person for this job.
- We will schedule you in for an initial 10-minute phone conversation with Dara (Marketing Executive).
- We will do a short exercise with you which will give you the opportunity to demonstrate how you would handle a set of customer queries.
- We will invite you for an interview with Antton (Founder). You will also have the chance to ask us any questions you may have and talk about the role in more detail.
- Meet the entire team in a very casual setting for a friendly chat!
- Competitive salary
- Options: we want you to own the work that you do. And this means owning the company you work in. All employees receive options as part of their compensation package.
- Pension: we offer a full auto-enrollment workplace pension for all employees who want it. Nothing fancy here. Just a pension.
- Large amounts of autonomy and empowerment in your work
- Holidays: we offer 33 days of holiday per annum, including bank holidays.
- Flexible working location/working from home: We trust you to establish an effective working pattern that allows you to excel in your role and makes you a great Flock team member.
Learning & Development
- Books, courses and conference budgets for all employees
- Hackathons: we run a quarterly hackathon which lasts 24 hours. Everyone’s invited to join in.
- Breakfast club: learn from your colleagues (or teach us something new!)
- Friday fancy lunches: every Friday the entire Flock teams heads for lunch together. We call it ‘fancy lunch’. But sometimes it’s just at a pub.
- Quarterly offsite adventures: every quarter the entire team do something crazy together. Like fly a plane to the coast.
- Unlimited coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day